20 random things

Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Damn. Ratna was right. The hell do you post notes on Facebook? It's late and I'm not in the mood to go searching for teh stupid little insignificant link that floods all over Facebook. So... blog it is!

---


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. will dig out with my bare fingers whatever is causing these damn eyebags

2. has too much wild imagination that will do me no good like scaring the shit out of myself at night when I lay on my bed alone.

3. just had deja vu a second ago

4. deja vu occurs to me a lot of times FYI

5. detest people who are spoiled, slack off, and cannot take things seriously

6. don't follow trends. i simply hate it when things get too common.

7. according to Susan and Listy, I suit wearing clothes that don't usually suit most people

8. don't like waiting on others, but I try to be patient

9. am easily touched by many things

10. wine is better than beer. water is better than soda. black coffee is better than cappuccino/frappuccino etc etc. get rid of the bad sugars! they do you no good!

11. is so bad at making decisions

12. am a good person. ... ... well, I always try. to be a good person.

13. no, I don't think TaLkiing LiEk Dish ishh KyuTTeeZzzzxxhhabcdefghijklmnop

14. will never change who I am just to 'fit in'

15. am very honest. I don't like lying

16. ever so often want to escape to another world out of my own imagination

17. hate conflicts

18. think there should be more teenagers who can appreciate classical music because classical music is just beautiful. no, it is not boring. you need to listen to it slowly, feel it to understand it. geddit?? geddit??? now go buy a CD of Chopin or Bach

19. sometimes laughs at horror scenes

20. am weird. I admit.

---


Tag: Ratna, Chu, Susan, Sammy, Ken, and 21 other people


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22