
Last night, I was blog-surfing, when I stumbled across Chii's blog, where I found out... THAT GPA RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg. I was getting slightly panicky last night. I started to remeber how I did during the final exams... Most horrific of all, my Australian Studies exam. I seem to have forgotten that I did well for all my other exams, since the joy is clouded by the pessimistic anticipation of my AS results. I imagined myself getting less than 7.5 GPA, then not being accepted by RMIT... then what would I do?? Repeat Uniprep?? Do all those design projects all over again?? The thought was just... too heartbreaking. Far too heartbreaking.
Since it was already late at night, I figured I should call tomorrow morning... which is today. Well, my Dad's office is close to Uniprep so he went to ask for the results. And he SMS-ed and even called me! But ... I was asleep. Very fast asleep. Didn't wake up until 11:00AM ++ when I immediately grabbed my phone and saw 1 missed call and 1 SMS from Dad Hp.
I closed the missed call alert... And I opened the message.
Did I open it slowly or quickly? Cannot remember. My brain was still cloudy since I just woke up...
It said...
Gpa austen 8.5, vina 9.1. Congratulations and well done. Tks for the effort. Pa
Damn. You have no idea how shocked I was. When I saw the number 9... I thought... It never even crossed my mind. I thought my 2nd semester would be worse than my first. But it actually went up by 0.7 o_o
A few minutes ago, I checked out my detailed results online... Here it is:

Note: A Grade simply means A.
So yes. Australian Studies. Shocker. True shocker. So weird. So so weird.
BUT LET'S IGNORE HOW WEIRD IT IS AND CELEBRATE
Congratulations me!!!
Lalalala
lalallalala
lalalalal
*everybody dancing Para Para*
Hehhee I'm happy. Today's a great day. My work there paid off. My wishlist item to get accepted by RMIT will be crossed out soon. Soon it'll be time for my next big responsibility, university.
So far, life is going according to plan.
Labels: RMIT, Uniprep, UNSW Foundation year