Heey I know it's been a long time since I blogged. Therefore I put Gucci's puppy eyes right on top! Hehe. Oh and ignore me in that photo. Don't know where I was looking.
I've been away, enjoying my one month break before university starts. It's great! I finally get a holiday. And I actually have many things to do. Well, up till now anyway, I haven't been bored. It's still the second week of my break.
Things I've been doing would be like...

Drawing.
I haven't drawn freely in soooo long. It's rather a shame. Tsktsk. All I've been drawing since Uniprep are design sketches for my projects. So for the first drawing of my leg there, I was just sitting in my room on a cloudy noon with Chopin on, wondering what to draw with the sketchbook on my lap. Then it struck me I should just draw my own leg since I was feeling up to some still life drawings. I used my pencil, though I didn't erase anything. Just sketched with rough lines and shaded all over. It was fun =w=
The second one was an attempt in CG art after a looooooong time of not making one. I felt like drawing something a slight bit real, not completely. So I drew in the almost-real eyes, nose, and lips. I was having fun at first, blotching in the skin colours and colouring it all, happily making a colour palette. Ohhh and the eyes. The eyes were my favourite parts. I've always enjoyed drawing eyes. Alas. When I reached the hair........... the ...stupid...hair... =_= I don't want to talk about it. I stopped after halfway done with the hair. So yeah, that's not a complete artwork.
The next thing I've also recently just started doing, is play Left 4 Dead:

I was being ambushed by mean mean zombies o__o

I was also the headhunter =D yay. I don't know if that's supposed to be easy to achieve (well I guess it is), but I'm happy nonetheless. It's these kinds of things that make you want to continue playing a game that LAGS EVERY SINGLE FRIKIN ----. Oh you know. Once the setting gets a bit complicated, the graphics lag like _. Even the audio lagged. Like... every bullet echoed. It was rather ridiculous so I stopped playing it.
Also, I've been quite hardworking with the violin ^^ horray. I play it every day, observe, learn, practise. Playing the violin is fuuunnn... hehe.
Oh and yesterday, my mom, dad, and I went to Puri and we saw this piano exhibition from Kohler & Campbell. We fell so in love with KC142 and really wanted to buy a piano. That night, we arranged a meeting with a secondhand piano dealer for this morning. However, after much thought, I fought the temptation of the piano and cancelled the meeting. I thought that since I was going to leave for Australia and nobody's going to play it until I get back for my 3-months holiday in November, it would be a waste.
...Actually, there were more reasons why I declined it but I don't want to blog about it. Anyway, the end line is... why buy a piano for Rp.16jt which you can't play when you can buy a Rp.16jt violin which will sound godly???
I thought the money would be better worth for something else. Like that violin for example. When I improve and feel myself worthy of that violin. Teh future awaits...!

Hm. What else. Well, for one, I've obviously been preparing for my transition to Aussie. Like... clearing out my wardrobe of clothes I cannot wear anymore... buying clothes for colder weather... passport book... wallet with lots of space... things like that. In a nutshell, shopping.
Well yeah! That covers it. It's not much I know. That's why I've been sort of confused what to blog about... it's like there's no certain event or anything. Oh and before I forgot, my dad asked me today what brand my contact lenses are. And I told him a+, and he was like... what brand is that?
o_o It struck me that I didn't know a thing about a+... like, where is it made? Or anything of the sort. My dad told me to change my contacts but I'm a tad reluctant since a+ sky blue is really a nice colour and I've grown attached to it. No problems whatsoever in my... what, 7 months usage?
So I tried googling for a+, but didn't find anything... I mean... if I googled 'Acuvue' the first thing that comes out would be the official website. a+? Nothing, except for an Indonesian forum with girls talking about how great a+ lenses look and yadida. So I'm rather doubting this product... I think maybe it's a local brand or something? My Dad thinks I'm better off wearing well-known contacts, so... if anyone knows anything about a+, please go to the tagboard. If not, I'd be kissing a+ blue eyes goodbye =((
Labels: a+, CG, chopin, contact lens, Kohler and Campbell, L4D, Left 4 Dead, piano, violin, zombies