Ohmygod! A blog post!

Friday, February 27, 2009


Indeed, Ohmygod!

For those who don't follow my Mobile Blog, or didn't know that I have been posting to the automated URL http://yetany182.blogspot.com, must have been quite confused by the sudden long disappearance. Well mates, I have made it to Australia.


Any so many things have happened over the last few weeks, if I could blog them all I would really. I've taken numerous photos of my little adventure but I never had any access to the Internet. Except for going online on Ebuddy using my handphone. I also typed out a couple of blog posts using Notepad, but I can't post them up yet since I am now on the school IT Lab and I didn't bring the files with me.

I tried setting up my laptop to be compatible with the campus's wireless network but it just wouldn't work... to hell with it right? -_-


Anyway.

You won't believe how many new experiences I've had. And while I've been working my ass off trying to fit in with the Aussies, at times spacing out on a conversation and not understanding the thicker accents quite fully, I have... become... fat and tanned.


And paler than ever my bro says.

If you're wondering how it's possible to be tanned and pale at the same time, it just is. I think the problem lies on my skin-coloured lips which are even more camouflaged into my face with the colour change. And my powder colour is now too light for my skin so I don't even bother to conceal my eyebags. Hello horrid face.

And fat?

Yea very fat. Well, okay not THAT fat, but fat. ter. The portions in Melbourne are enormous. And recently, I have adapted myself well enough to eat it up all by myself. Crazy innit? But it occured to me today as I was trying on a sleeveless top in the fitting room at Cotton On, Chadstone Mall, that my reflection told me I went too far with the portions.

I vowed to eat only fruits tonight and I already did just now at 4-ish, $3.00 worth of fruits in fact, but I AM HUNGRY AGAIN NOW AND IT'S STILL 5:41PM T__________T

whyy oh whyy

Why are you making me eat so much????

Sob.


Yeah and just for your information, I've got my homestay, and I've enrolled and attended Orientation. Everything's cool. My homestay family is a big one (that includes the house) but everybody's kind and welcoming to me. There's also a Beagle named Chiko and he is adorable (I still miss Gucci though T_T she wouldn't eat at home since nobody's there except for the maid... I wish I were like that then I wouldn't need to worry about turning into a pig).

I still (often) lose my way when walking around the City. But I've somewhat got the hang of the public transportation system here though. Oh the lab is closing soon. So shall this blog post then. See ya laters! I'll post up the 2 blog posts I wrote in Notepad (they're not very happy posts though) when I get access to Internet.

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22