abcdefg

Monday, March 30, 2009




Hello, it's me.
I'm bored.

It explains completely why I am blogging randomly when it's 11pm and there is school tomorrow. Actually, I really shouldn't be bored. To the left, to the left, you see a tonload of assignments. And it keeps adding up. Oh and I forgot there's another one from Reinar that's due after Easter.

Yes though I have so much to do, I'm actually just doing bit by bit every day so therefore, I am already, basically, done, for tomorrow's assignments. But there's this one project that's not very... satisfying. But in a way it is. I can't describe it; it matters not, you readers would not care about my creative dilemmas.

Oh and you know what my blog has a #1 fan now, and it's my Daaaadddy. Hello Daddy I know you're reading this hehe. So if you guys check out the recent visits and see Jakarta, Indonesia, it would be my family from home.

And um what else. Oh yeah I've been just dying to change the blog layout. Everytime I open my blog and see that blog banner I cringe and immediately scroll down. Sometimes I wonder what was I thinking? =p But I don't want to use pre-made layouts, and right now I still don't have an appropriate, satisfying, banner-ish photograph. I plan to take one soon, soon as in after I change my contact lenses to HONEY!

Yeah my eyes have been blue for soooo long. I'm excited to change it to HONEY! Wonder how it will look like. Australians don't really wear contact lenses. So almost everybody I talk to would ask me sooner or later 'are your eyes blue??', 'are you wearing contacts??'. And when I say everybody, that includes the indian lady who guarded the doors at the train station. I approached her to ask about the metcard and she ignored my question and just stared into my eyes, "Where did you buy those contacts? How much did they cost you?? That's so cheap!!! Do you sell them? No? Just sell some to me!" and she was like forcing me slightly to sell her my contact lenses, but I refused because well I only brought just enough stock.

Anyway that was weird.

Hyeah I'm talking randomly.

There's a new puppy in the house now, you can check out the mobile blog to see pictures. Chiko has been so happy since the little one arrived. She still has no name, and it's not nice to be calling her "noname" all the time (yes I do that), so I sometimes call her my own little nickname for her, "Chiki". I hope she doesn't get used to that name though, since she's not my dog and I'm not supposed to be giving her a random name.

Today I used a Mac for the very first time. It was confusing and I didn't know how to preview multiple files and the lecturer had to instruct me on how to find the "My Documents". The mouse is so godly awesome. I. Love. It. It can scroll horizontally I was like OMGOMGOMG ecstatic =_=". I know I know, I sound like a person who has never touched technology before my whole life. It's a mouse, Vina, just a mouse, geez.

BUT IT CAN SCROLL HORIZONTALLY I STILL FIND THAT AWESOME!!!


Forgive me.

And yeah I've been facebooking quite often recently.
And there are two new girls in the homestay, one from China another from Indo.

Today I ate a corn dish and two grilled chicken for dinner.
For breakfast I had 2 slices of bread Nutella-d and mesis-ed.
For lunch I had AFANTI (hehe) with my bro.

I am so bored.

..
..
...

holy... it's 11:20. And I just noticed. I guess that means I should go to sleep. :((

I so don't want to.
Mommy and Daddy promised me all the wine in the world when I get home though so I guess I should be a good girl for now. So bye all~

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22