Melbourne Blog 1

Sunday, March 1, 2009


MELBOURNE BLOG 1
written on 21/2/09



Hello. I am so fucking stressed right now. Everything's just fucking messed up. Everything. For instance, this morning, I couldn't find my black pants and in the end my luggage was destroyed of its order. I also couldn't find my Escada perfume and finally had to resort to Paris Hilton. In the afternoon, I couldn't find my wallet anywhere and I thought somebody might've pickpocketed it or maybe the hotel keeper took it. Finally my Mom found it slipped in the hole between two couches. At noon, I couldn't find my black boots. I searched everywhere. Finally found it in a totally separate luggage from all my other stuff. I also took a damn long time searching for my violin books which was supposed to be in my red luggage but somehow migrated to my Mom's luggage. At night, I couldn't find my accessory bag, my lip balm, my pencil box my blue pajamas. The previous day, I couldn't find my sunglasses, toothbrush, and probably a ton of other stuff. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STRESSFUL IT IS WHEN ALL YOUR THINGS JUST SEEM TO BE FUCKING MISSING ALL THE TIME!?!?!?!? And I injured myself with scratches, bruises and blisters in these two days I'm in Australia. I think it's quite ridiculous. This country hates me or something. Oh and I forgot to mention now I am missing my Wranglers jeans.
Currently I am typing this out on Notepad. Don't have Internet connection yet and I don't think connecting to random networks is a good/secure thing. So I haven't been online for quite some time. Don't know how to set up the GPRS either. No mobile blog, no Ebuddy... I've been spending my days doing... all the things I've never done before in my life. Such as opening a bank account, enrolling and reading a fucking bloody pile of papers regarding my courses and all those shits. IT IS NOT FUCKING FUN. At all. I stress that. It just doesn't help. I've only just recently learnt how my Dad has been the one taking care of all these annoying stuff for me all my life and I don't even know about them. So I've been under his wings so perfectly shielded and now suddenly I am exposed to all these... alien things. You know what this is? Culture shock. Utter culture shock. And I don't like it at all. I know you're thinking it just takes some getting used to but SO FAR, all I've been experiencing are ... a shitload of really, really, bothersome stuffs. And I've been walking non-stop, that's all I've been doing - walking, eating, walking, eating, walking, eating, walking, walking, walkingwalkinglwalkingwalkingwal---
I have never walked so much in my entire life. I have never remembered so many names of streets in my entire life. I have never been through all these information processing thingies which I understand nothing of. I feel so confused with everything. I know that soon once I get used to it things will get better. Things will improve. I might actually start liking it here. But right now, I'm not adapting very well.
Well, actually, just now, when I was walking alone from Melbourne Central to my apartment, with my iPod on and the cool breeze whipping my hair all over, it felt kind of good. It's what I've always liked, this kind of weather, this atmosphere. However......................... the beginning is just.................................. So many things to take care of. It seems to be endless... education, citizenship, accomodation, etc etc etc.
And also, food portions are gigantic here. HOWEVER... I learn now that there is a reason why it's so bloody big. I am hungry. Right now. This instant. And this must be because I walked miles and miles and the food was burnt off as energy. I need to eat more now............ I am hungry............ Anyway, sorry, if this blog post is kind of sloppily written. I cannot really concentrate. A while ago I was fuming with annoyance and now it's hunger. I better get skinnier or else. Chu says my legs will become more muscular. I hope not, it already resembles a horse's limbs as it is.
Anyway this. Is probably the more unhappy sides of being in Melbourne... The more unfortunate things. I do have some great things such as buying a new pair of 10cm black heels which look wicked and my brother said when he saw it, that it were 'killer heels'. Well, after wearing it to walk for 10 minutes, I realized what my brother said was literally true. My foot hurt so much I could barely walk without having to bend my legs in this manner and sit down to rest after a few minutes. So... I guess that's not such a good side after all. Nevertheless it's still great since I've been wanting that kind of shoe and I don't think it's sold in Indonesia. Plus, it was on 20% discount. I just wonder where I will wear it to since I'd have to walk all the time... and by that I mean walk long distances.
I should stop thinking about that. Okay so I have some photos in my camera but they'll have to come in another post and hopefully it'll be a happier one. Oh no don't worry it should. It is now 12:00AM and I can hear drunk people outside my window. And I better go catch some sleep now. Hopefully my foot will heal. Right now it's... fuck it's keram. Whatever that is in English. Gotta go. Ouch ouch ouch AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22