This doesn't happen often but tonight I just could not resist the temptation...of a midnight snack. Since Listy was asking me where the ham was, the visual imagery of ham was stuck to my head... and it got me
really hungry. Okay I confess I wasn't hungry. I just wanted it. Badly.

So what I did was I went to the fridge, got out a slice of white bread, put it on a plate, put slices of ham on it, and sprinkled it all with mozarella cheese. Then I simply microwaved it, which might be a weird way but I didn't know how to operate the oven and the point is it heats my food up so I could care less.
The cheese melted. So beautifully. And I ate my ham and cheese sandwich... it was...... heaven... I WANT IT AGAIN. But I shall leave it for tomorrow morning >=D yeah!!!
Labels: food