Minami

Wednesday, March 4, 2009



The Japanese girl at my homestay place. She's only going to be here for a month though =(

At first, she called me Bina. But now she resolves to "Fuina".
She's very cute and funny. It's interesting to just watch her.

Me: What time will you shower in the morning?

Her: Sh.... Eh? *tilts head*
Me: Uh... shawa...morning...tomorrow
Her: Oooohh.... *nods* .......Eh? *gives confused look*
Me: .....ummm... what time? showa
Her: Today? No no...
Me: Oh no... tomorrow... ashita
Her: ooh ashita... morning?
Me: sou sou...!
Her: i don't shawa in morning
Me: ooooh ok

Me: Did you watch j-drama LIFE?

Her: laifu..? oooh! *nods*
Me: Is it really like that in Japan?
Her: eh..?
Me: In Japan... bully?
Her: ............oh! *flings her arms and shakes her hands* no no!
Me: oooh.. i thought it was like that
Her: .....eh?
Me: uh......i think Japan like that
Her: oooohh... ehh?? no no! Fuina think Japan like that?
Me: yeah
Her: *smiles* no its not
Me: oohh

Yes. I have to ungrammatise everything. Isn't she interesting?? Well to me she is. Haha I laugh a lot when I see her exaggerated gestures and very slow reactions of "ehh?? HEE?? umm..no/yes"

Anyway. I'm going to go now. No classes today and I think I should spend the day wisely doing something assignment-related. My my my! But how exactly? I don't know.. =(
Ok cya!


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22