Natural Fragrances

Wednesday, March 18, 2009


This has been in my mind for quite some time and now finally I am going to blog about it. The topic is... my shower essentials! =D




From the left: Conditioner, Shampoo, Facial wash, Soap

I have used this since I arrived at Melbourne. I cannot get enough of the fragrance. I love it so so much. Especially the conditioner. Next time you guys go grocery shopping and see this conditioner, open the cap and smell it!!!

I bought this only because I could not find others. And honestly I don't really like it...


That's why today I bought its replacement! Dove facial wash! Yay.


And and and, most recently, this is what I bought to replace my old soap that ran out. Old one was Cussons and it was cucumber and aloe vera (good for skin so I bought it) but it finished so quickly it was a waste of my money.
AND THIS... omg! The smell! Better than the shampoo but still the conditioner wins.



And after I use it, my skin becomes all soft and supple... omg! And totally smooth. It's written at the back label: "guaranteed soft skin in 5 days". Or something like that. Didn't take 5 days. It was instant effect for me. And I love it.so.
Next time you come across it, smell that too. Maybe some of you won't like it but I like those mily smell so yeah.
Anyways. That's what I smell like on days I don't wear perfume =D
random fact =w=

I love Palmolive!!!

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22