Sunday, March 1, 2009


So those are all the posts I wrote on Notepad. Like I said, they're not very happy ones...

And I don't want to let you guys read another unhappy rant from me, so I'll just keep it short. I have Internet at the homestay now but the signal is very poor in my room and so I can only access it at the studen't lounge/guest room place. Therefore I would like to try and type this post out without having to shed all those tears and all that...


I AM SAD.


IM SAD IM SAD IM SAD.

Today I went back to the homestay again, permanently this time, and my mom and dad were there with me helping me carry my luggage. And we just got off the train onto the train station and my iPod was playing this really sad piano song from Byousoku 5cm something, and the sky was grey, but perfect. And the weather was just really comfortably cool and there was a crisp breeze.

So I took all that in. The nice cool, gloomy weather, the dry leaves around, my parents helping me with my luggage... This time it would definitely be the last time...


oh god i cant do this

i will stop typing this instant and go back to my room before somebody sees me and wonders whats wrong with me


bye


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22