Trauma

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


I'm posting again because I forgot to add in my previous post which I just published a few seconds ago. The major thing for my unfortunate day is actually the appearance of... my traumatic past........


3 days ago. Listy and I used the vaccuum cleaner for the first time. When I entered her room, I saw on the carpet... a black, long thing... moving... Centipede. Listy sucked it into the vaccuum cleaner. After much vain attempts.

Yesterday. 4 or 5 centipedes were found casually strolling around my kitchen floor. They must have come from outside. They lurked around everywhere. To Chiko's pillow, to the walls, and one tried to enter the student room which is right beside the kitchen, but was attacked and devoured by a spider at the door. I was starting to get creeped out and was freaked a little. I sat on my bed needing time to recover from traumatic pain.

Today. The worst happened. I was going to throw out the rubbish that's been hanging around the student room. It's all in a plastic bag. I tied it into a knot and opened the door leading outside. The big rubbish can was right beside the door. I didn't really want to open the lid using my hands so at first I tried to just lift it and release my hands then throw the rubbish in but there wasn't enough time till the lid closed again.

So the second time, I lifted it up a little, and stuck a large styrofoam cube between the lid and the bin so that it would not close. The styrofoam cube was also something I was planning to throw. However, the gap between the lid and the bin was still insufficient for the big bag of rubbish to fit.

Therefore, I was about to finally just use my hands and throw it out when... I noticed... something was moving on right beside the lid... Not just something in fact... many things.... My eyes focused... they're... fat, short, tiny, white... with segmented bodies and they wriggled around... so many of them... they're...... maggots.................


(I am freaking out as I type this as I can remember every single visual of it and it makes me cringe badly)


I'm not 100% sure what happened after that. It seemed like a blur to me. I do remember I stood completely still and started screaming "FUUCKK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTYYYYY!!!!! LISTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!"

Listy and Minami were, at that moment, also in the kitchen washing dishes. So Listy came up to me asking what's wrong and I begged her to throw the rubbish away for me. I think I was almost in tears I don't know but I was so extremely panicked I just wanted to get out of there. Every morsel of my flesh was cringing and repelling in - ...

Only when Listy took the platic bag away from my hands did I move from my spot. I was so shocked I was actually rooted to the ground. After she threw it, she saw what I saw and she screamed. Then Minami screamed. Followed by Viola, the homestay daughter-in-law.


I went back to my room.

I sat on my bed.

I looked around to make sure nothing was crawling about.

It took me hours...

I was just pinned to the shock that remained. The trauma. All the fear that's been brought throughout the years, it was making me delirious with petrification and I just could not hold it in. I chatted with everyone with caps lock on. I googled and yahoo answer-ed ways to repel those icky crawlers.

No answer as yet...

I must survive this...

My.room.must.be.free.of.worms.and.the.like.

Or I shall faint and cry and do something we won't like.

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22