Unlucky Day?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Today's such an unlucky day............... But before I get to that, I'd like to go back to the past a little...

Two days ago, I bought this BABY:



It's big.
I like big.
Mwaha.
Listy and I were actually planning to buy the $58 Epson printer but you know what, it's sold out EVERYWHERE. Ridiculous. Not only that Epson printer. But the Canon $67 (if I'm not wrong) too. Point is, all that's below $100 are all gone. Taken away by eager uni students.

It was so crazy in fact. I searched all over from Officeworks to Harvey Norman to Big W where FINALLY, I found some stock on printers below $100. There was only a few left in fact. I was feeling paranoid so I grabbed the nearest Hp and hung onto it never letting go and lugging it all over Big W. It's the one we bought for $69. Not bad I say. Printer scanner photocopy all in one.

On another note, Chiko has been really really dirty and so we have been closing the door leading to the living room. Hence, often, the beagle if locked outside, would approach me. Specifically me. He would patter his way to outside my bedroom window and watch me begging me to open the door. Like so...




And if you have been following my mobile blog, you would know I've been dead busy working on my projects (that just keep coming in one after another!!)

Yesterday night at 11 I finally completed all 8 mood boards~




Ya so as you can see I had to use collage techniques. Daym it was hard hard hard work and I bought 3 magazines (cheapest ones I could find of course) just to make them.



Finished product!! (proud)



And I signed it all off with wonderful penmanship (as if)


This one conveys "Confusion". Supposedly. I just did it anyhow it was supposed to be "Awkwardness" but came out differently so the next day as I was thinking of what to name it I just gave up and wrote "Confusion". It is kind of confusing...I guess...


And everybody had to put up their mood boards next to each other... This is the female infant section... (my fave section actually)



The class becomes colourful.

But anyway, I didn't tell you why it's an unlucky day. So yesterday I bought myself a brand new thermos from Big W to take to school. Morning was all good. Woke up early, didn't have to rush. Weather was chilly but I became all warm again the moment I drank from my brand new heat-conducting thermos of course. All good all good... Until...

It was halfway through first class. I put my bag on my lap during the lecture. And I was going to take out my pencil box (or something) and I felt...water... in my bag.

I took out my organizer. All wet. Flimsy pages wrinkled and all that. Thankfully I put my iPod and handphone in a separate compartment which I usually DON'T do. Phew. Anyway it was horrible. I took out everything, went to the bathroom, and when I was standing over the sink, I just turned my bag upside down.

Splassshhh

Yes literally. Water just "splashed" out of my bag. Including a $2 coin and my small bottle of ointment.

The small bottle of ointment belonged to my Mom actually. She gave it to me because I was always carsick and that helped reduce the dizziness. But because of that shit of a thermos, the bottle cap came off and the contents spilled out into the sink. The little that was left of it was now completely empty.

I went to the hand drying machine and just put the mouth of my bag over the air vent. It was dry in no time at all. I slung my bag over my shoulders again. I took the empty little bottle, and I threw it into the rubbish can. And only after I did that did I feel so suddenly, horribly empty. As if I threw away the only thing in Australia that reminded me strongly of my Mom. I just don't understand why I did, but I felt completely horrible after that and so angry at myself and the stupid thermos. I shouldn't have thrown away that bottle. I really shouldn't. And the minty, spicy feeling of the ointment that was smudged onto my right hand stung me throughout the lecture, reminding me of my foolish act.

For lunch I went to my brother's apartment and I told him everything (aside from the ointment part) in a slight tantrum over a bowl of Indomie he cooked for me.

After that I had another lesson and then at 4:30PM it's home time.

Guess what.

I got on the wrong train. Again. Like so totally predictable of me now eh I bet you're not even the least surprised. However, when I actually got on the correct train home, I met Minami on the train! (again??)

We walked home together and I told her the story about how I had water in my bag and I dried it using the hand dryer when nobody was around. And very amusingly, she told me that in her uni today, she saw a girl who was holding the mouth of her bag to the hand dryer too! Omg! Coincidence much?? That's so weird =D

Minami said when she saw the girl today she thought to herself "what is that girl doing" but now after hearing my version she understood what that anonymous girl was trying to achieve.

And now, my handphone which is a slide phone, has lost its slide. I have no idea why. Did the water cause this...? Darn it! I always have the best time just sliding my phone it has this nice feel to it but now it feels all rusty and stuck... T_____________________T

Anyways that's it from me for now. I actually got more projects today. Like I said, they keep coming non-stop, full-throttle...! O_o



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22