brown

Monday, April 6, 2009



Auttumn is a weird thing indeed. For some reason unknown, it seems to suck out all your energy, with its chilly winds that seem to go straight through your knit jacket. You regret not wearing more layers of clothing.

All of a sudden everybody seems to be wearing the colour black. Like some unspoken agreement, an immediate trend. And the streets just seem to be awfully quiet and everyone preferred not to speak. The whole sky was rather dark throughout the day.

Today is very much energy-draining for me. Starting from the morning I had to run to the train station and it was absolutely exhausting. My feet felt like they were on fire and I fell short on breath. For lunch I had to also hurry since my brother were going to be late to class if I didn't. I then went to the library and the RMIT bookshop, then after that I walked very briskly back to class since I was almost late. There I had to climb up the stairs and when I reached the 5th floor I realised I went up one set too much so I went back to the 4th floor. I was really really exhausted.

For life drawing class today I used ink for the very first time. We painted with twigs at first and it was really fun. Then I used the brush I have recently bought. I cannot even remember the last time I held a brush. But the results came out pretty good.

Halfway through, we had a 15 minutes break. I ran to the RMIT bookshop (again) to buy an A2 cartridge pad which I ran out on. It was really really heavy. FYI, the bookshop is pretty far. So imagine all that distance I covered today. And the weather was really cold. During that short shopping trip I forgot to wear my jacket so I was only clad in my t-shirt. But moving really fast made me warmer if by a little.

Class ended at 4:30pm as usual. It was the last session we have for life drawing. I felt rather sad since I really enjoyed this class. I packed everything up. On my left shoulder was my schoolbag, which was extremely heavy. It makes this solid sound if you set it on a table. I borrowed some illustration books from the library. I held two A2 pads sandwiched by my right arm, and my right hand held my A3 carrier bag. So you can imagine I had a lot to carry. Mondays are the worst. I think I really should buy myself an A2 carrier bag. I cannot stand having to bring the pads without the bag anymore. I suffer from it. So troublesome.

So with my hands (and arms) completely full, I walked to the station. Really tired by then and it was cold out. I craved for some custard puff but I couldn't carry anymore things and I would rather just reach home asap.

When I was on the train home my head was seriously in a mess. It felt like somebody was using his/her thumb and screwdriving it into my left side of the head. Finally the last stop. I walked home. The sky was darkening and it was still 6pm. Auttumn. The wind was nasty. But even though the conditions were horrible I couldn't bring myself to walk fast anymore. I spent a whole day walking really fast. Now I can take my time and take unhurried little steps...

I reached the front door. I set down on the floor everything I was carrying, took out my keys and entered the house.

I reached my bedroom door. This time I just threw everything onto the floor, not caring anymore. I almost felt like on the verge of just collapsing. But soon... soon... ... I fumbled with the keys. The door opened...

By the way that is a picture of me and my honey contact lenses. Have a great day. Don't let the weather pull you down like it did to me.


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22