
Hi there.
It's Friday and I've no classes today so yeah I'm at home. Supposed to do the laundry but there are tons of clothes being dried outside belonging to god knows who(s).
It's easy to figure out when I'm bored isn't it?
I downloaded .hack//G.U. manga just now and read the first two chapters. It struck me that the characters are super predictable O_o
Of course the main character is a cool-looking guy who seems cold but is actually kind inside and along with him is this sweet girl who grabs his heart. And WHY, WHY is it that the female characters with dark skin always have oversized boobs? And they usually have spider-long legs and a hot body. Often they are accompanied by a big, macho guy - sometimes an orc.
=.=
=.='
=.="
=.="'
=.=""""""""""
I think the characters in .hack//G.U. is bad. I could almost predict every single one of the main character's reactions.
I love characters of Code Geass! Lelouch and C.C are awesome. They are so unexpectedly sinister, sarcastic, and at times amusingly evil. I love them!
__THISRES__81579.jpg)
For those who haven't, you MUST watch Code Geass!!!!!
I want to complete the second season but I must refrain myself from watching too much or the Internet will be slow again. So I'm limiting myself to an episode a day (OMG). I haven't been fangirling over an anime so much since... Vampire Knight, La Corda D'oro, Chrno Crusade, Mantantei Loki Ragnarok.
I wonder if they have original artwork collection book of Code Geass here. I'd buy it. I bought Full Moon wo Sagashite artbook last time. It costed, but totally worth it.
....Yeah. I was browsing through ebay looking at Code Geass stuff. I'm becoming an otaku like sam now. Or, was I always? ;D
Labels: C.C, Code Geass, lelouch