WARNING - not for the empty stomach
Don't say I didn't warn you...
Food. What a wonderful word. Everybody needs food. I now think that the one of the most wonderful people in the planet are great chefs. They are the diamonds in the coal mine, the glitter of the stars.
I mean, look at all these...
Shredded chicken, green chile, black bean and cheddar cheese chimichanga
Roast Chicken Thighs with Potatoes, Artichokes, and Lemon
Chicken, mushrooms, and artichoke hearts with cheese tortellini in a light lemon butter sauce
Farfalle with Chicken sausage, mushrooms, grape tomatoes and Feta.
Chicken Parmesan
Oyster Stew
Stuffed Mushrooms - pepper, onion, garlic, parmesan cheese, mozarella cheese, basil, cream cheese, bread crumbs
Italian food, Mexican food... omg. They are just so wonderful... I can see in my head lemon and butter, grilled baby potatoes and artichokes, and maybe a dash of garlic... !!!!!!
After spending hours checking out food blogs, I went on google and searched for all the lovely food there is and found a few that are quite nostalgic.
Singaporean fried carrot cake!!! Omg! I loved it sooooooo much! I haven't had it in so long. I wonder if there is a good one in Melbourne.
Pandan Chiffon Cake.

Mixed Fruit Tart...
wow.
Sometimes I wonder why people go on diets. I went on diets too. But after looking at all these... There's just so much to try and you eat approximately, on a healthy basis, three times a day. I want to go dine. Now. I want to eat all the food there is. I LOVE FOOD.
Mommy cook for me pleeeaseee. When I get home to Jakarta I will print out tons of recipes >=) And Daddy bring me to Italian restaurant plsss or Mexican... Tortilla...omg! Yum.
On another note, my salivary glands have been active for the past hour as I researched photographs for this post. But it's still 4:00PM and far from dinner. By the way, I only just found out that dark chocolate lowers blood pressure.
garlic, lemon and butter sauce... <3
Labels: cake, food, italian food, mexican food