Gamer

Friday, May 1, 2009




uh-oh...

Game-addiction-syndromes (GAS):

  • Often have the sudden urge to download a game out of the blue.
  • Would go very desperate and slightly crazy if fail to download game.
  • This urge will go away after a few hours but in that time frame would have already downloaded a new game.
  • Curses under breath when realising that some great releases are only going to be out in the next few months.
  • The first thing I do when waking up: grab DS and play.
  • The last thing I do before sleeping: grab DS and play.
  • When playing game, toilet businesses and hunger affairs are often delayed.
  • Wakes up at 8:00am to do project but ends up glued to the DS screen telling self to limit yourself to "another hour" but never sticking to it.
  • Plays for 18 consecutive hours.
  • Is already able to accurately predict, when at a save point, how much time has elapsed since the last save.
  • Eyes hurt internally.
  • Becomes very light-headed.
  • Forgets all sense of hygiene.
  • Showers and eats in a hurry so I can get back to game immediately.
  • After switching off DS finally, realises how messy room is.
  • Starts to see and hear the characters 24/7 in your head.
  • Laughs at the dialogues.
  • Goes "holy crap!" when strong opponent arises. Aside from that, the mouth remains shut for the whole gaming time.
  • Socialising temporarily seems like an alien duty and becomes not neccessary.
  • Room has all sorts of cables here and there. On the table, below the table, beside the bed.
  • Always has an electric socket ready beside the bed so that when battery goes low all of the sudden, DS can be played while charged at the same time while staying on the comfy position.
  • When in the house, walks around with eyes on the screen.
  • Common things to say to people around: "Wait! I haven't saved the game!" "I'm fighting a boss here! I need to focus!"
  • Forgets there is a whole ton of projects to be done due in a few days.
  • Remembers about projects but still play anyway.

I'll stop with the list. Omggg my eyes! My head! Arrgh! T_T

As you can already tell I might as well been born a boy so my actions above might have been more natural. But yeah. I love games. Can't help it. Can't deny it. Addicted.

Right now I'm playing Suikoden Tierkreis and zooooomgggg it's so much fun. My character is so strong! Muwahaha! >=D Die, weaklings!

For now I should go back to my project...

sigh...

real life hitting me hard as a rock...

Labels: , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22