This is the last week of Year 1 Semester 1 for me... wow time flies sooo fast, cliched as it is...! But really! I can't believe it o_o sooo faassst! Seems like it was just... 2 or 3 weeks ago...
Anyway. My final folio submission deadline is coming near! Wooohooo! Ahhhaaha actually to be honest I'm not stressed out or anything. Not yet anyway. Everything's fine fine. They're all due 9 June... all of them. And I need to sort out any missing works cause they're all going in the folio.
Tomorrow Juen will come to me house to take photographs of each other for the movie poster. And since I would be lying on a pile of autumn leaves, I went leaf-picking just now!

Yeaa the garbage plastic bag from my brother turned out to be very useful to me after all! I filled the whole bag! Believe it or not. It is a big bag, as you can see...

Compare it to my handphone.
Since autumn is almost coming to an end, all the good big maple leaves are already thrown or burnt, so I was quite at loss at first. But after walking a long distance down my neighborhood, I managed to get quite a few good leaves!

My favourite, also the last one I picked:

Do not mind the ugly background...
Even though of course I adjusted the levels of the photographs, the real thing was also very bright red.
And the bottom part of the leaves are yellow.
People from RMIT would see these photos and think about our project from David. Nyehh...
Anyway yeah. I shall be busy, hopefully not too much. But I reckon I won't have a single day of doing no work. Need to put things together asap...
Labels: autumn, deadline, maple leaves, projects, RMIT