Movie Poster & Earthsea

Sunday, May 31, 2009


I promised to show, and I'm done with them so here's my movie poster:



and here's my synopsis page:


all images and design concepts Copyright Vina Kosasih

I'm supposed to be doing my flipbook right now but I'm kinda lazy ;((
Yeechk! Plus I haven't been feeling too well. It's the weather I tell you... it makes you sick. Anyway, yesterday I finished reading this book: The Earthsea Quartet by Ursula le Guin!!

It's so GOOOOD!!! I loved "The Farthest Shore" the best!!! Aaaa~ the most epic fantasy book I've ever read.

It wasn't enough, after reading that book. I wanted more. So I searched the RMIT library for more books under "Earthsea", and I found... another book! AND a video recording!!! OMG!!! When I checked out the DVD, turns out it's by STUDIO GHIBLI!!! I was utterly shocked beyond words. Very very happy.

When googling I found out that this picture is actually from Earthsea:


And I had it quite some time ago when I was researching for my patterns project.

Anyway, I'm very happy~ I'm returning the Earthsea Quartet soon to the library so if any RMIT people are reading, BORROW IT!!! O_O But DON'T borrow the other book yet!! I want to renew it! Don't you dare put a hold on it :@ :@



aaaa can't wait can't wait~

Labels: , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22