Santa and things

Friday, May 22, 2009


My Mobile Blog feature doesn't work currently... don't know why T_T it worked yesterday...

So I wanted to show you guys pictures of Santa after his weekly drink :)



Isn't he pretty?? ^_^ *proud*


Many many buds have been appearing all over the place. I'll show you some...





And that little bundle on Santa's crown.

And many more ^_^ this young one keeps growing and growing. It's wonderful!


I watched Dogville movie today. Philosophical movie, that one. It got me thinking (which I do a lot these days) about human greed. I'm too lazy to type here but yeah.

It seems that I think a lot when I'm silent and relaxed. Especially during these two moments: when I'm having a shower, when I am on the bed before sleep. Because it is only then the world is completely still and silent for me and then the mind can think about many things and go on various philosophical explorations.

Not that I am that philosophically wise or anything but it's quite interesting to me - philosophy that is.

Anyway, enough about that kind of talk. I'm getting sick of it =D

I want to go back to Indo and play Ragnarok Online private server!!!! Anyone who wants to join, come on! =DD I will play with my brother warnet style in either his/my room.

I also want to play Sims 3! I saw the case at the CD store in front of Melbourne Central Station and was ecstatic. But it wasn't available yet. It just said "pre-order now and get special bonus CD" something something.

And and and I want to watch Sweeney Todd so much T.T but the library doesn't have it.

Okay I'll be off now. Just came to randomly rant and show you guys photos. Cao~

Labels: , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22