Shoot Pics

Friday, May 29, 2009


Okay so as promised, I shall post my movie poster photo shoot results... well, some of them. Even though it is quite embarrassing but I post them for you so if you have any insults, bind them to yourselves!!!

If you're thinking how pale I am, well, it's on purpose.


In most pictures I was told to forcefully shut up after fits of laughing.



I'm using the second photo for my poster, and when it's done I'll blog that too! Since I've shown the photos anyway... >_> myeh. Oh and if you look close enough you can see the thick long veins practically coming out of my neck... I know, freaky. I'm so tempting to the vampires now.


Yesterday I helped Juen take her photos again. She needed a re-shoot. So off we went to Melbourne Uni! It wasn't raining before and after the shoot, only during. Which was... quite mean of the weather. But thanks to that, Juen used my yellow umbrella, which looked great! But her pastels were ruined coz of the rain... ^_^"


And after that cold cold photo shoot, we went to Bourke Street's pancake parlor! Weee!


Chibinized!





I loved the warm, homey interior of the restaurant




And we ordered Alice In Wonderland pancake!! It was ooohhh good =w=

I simply cannot resist cold ice cream on warm pancake. The best combination ever!!!



Drool, readers, droool



On another note, I've been quite a workaholic recently. Maybe it's because there are so many projects to finish, so I've managed my time and thus become 500% efficient. Because you know what, I'm finished with my 3 cards! Yayy! Just need the final tweaking and printing. And I'm also almost done with my movie poster =3 Not including the synopsis pages and all that.

go go go!

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22