
Hi guys I'm wearing Red Rhinos house shirt =D wee wee I'm very eye-baggy today.
Stayed home whole day doing nothing in particular. Read a few blogs here and there, played Farm Town in Facebook which -sorry- sucks, watched a bit of Youtube, stared at Santa who's grown...
Yep mundane stuff. So here now I'm blogging because I feel like it. What should I talk about? Hmmmmm............
Read blogs just now. And I noticed that my 3 pals Daryl Sammy and Chu are doing great in terms of their education! ^^ Yaaay congrats guys congrats.
It seems classmates in BBS are having their finals now let's wish them good luck. They will all graduate soon and I'm very curious to know where they will all go to. WHO'S COMING TO MELB??? =D
I wonder what career everyone will pursue... And things like who's gonna get married first... who's gonna have an affair... who's gonna be the most successful... who will have a complete facial plastic surgery... Actually the first two is still pretty far-fetched since most of us are still 17 this year ^^ wow we're young!
I've been wanting to make a dream diary recently because my dreams are quite awesome and it be a shame if I just forget them. But sadly me's too lazy to since they are all toooooooo elaborate and I know if I had to write down my dreams it would take up pages for a single one and where would I find the time to do that, early in the morning before I forget? Late for uni all the way!
...Okay I feel I'm boring you. Let's just share some pictures I have then. Feast your eyes! :D
Omg. I find that so funny. Well gross yes but for some reason when I stare at it I laugh.

Those cubemelons ain't photoshopped!
Some of you might've seen them on my MSN display picture.
Oh and of course, today is Mother's Day!!!
Flowers for my mom from me, my brother and my Dad:

Gucci...gucci... I miss gucci :((
I'm going back to Indo next month! Let's put a countdown on the sidebar! Can't wait to go home.
Labels: Mother's Day