Oh the goodness~

Hello mi dears!
Well well what a long break off blogging! As some of you may already know, I have returned to Indonesia!! Wee~ and so I have been "busy" with many things xD~ Let's update with several pics shall we.
MEET POLO (left)!!!

Polo is much skinnier compared to Gucci. And he's male. And he's extremely athletic/hyper.

And he loves to bite!

Many people prefer Polo over Gucci but I still stay loyal to my one and only angel Gucci~ <3>
Polo has that naughty bright look in his eyes while Gucci looks more like the sweet lil doll.
The one who can tell which one of the dogs this is gets 382837 EXP!!!

Answer: Polo
Also, I've met Ratna, Angelita, and Susan!
Ratna refused to get her pic taken so...

And yes, I cut my bangs by myself. It's supposedly poni rata but in Susan's pic I guess I wasn't giving it much attention ^^;
On another note! My bro, mom and me went to ACE the other day and I saw a rack of flowering seeds!!! So of course I bought one packet (Dahlia) and was ecstatic. I also went to buy two long pots and sow the seeds in myself (though I think I might have made a mistake.......). Can't wait to see it bloom!!!

AND CHECK IT OUT IT'S MY
BLACKOUT RO ACCOUNT ;D ;D
Miss Juice (Assassin Cross), Kate Arren (Lord Knight), MOOMOO (Champion)
[(MIYAGI)] (High Wizard), ZENY/chan/ (Whitesmith)Highest level would be my Kate Arren which I made with my bro's Filippe Arren or whatever his name is (can't remember). But my strongest is MOOMOO.
I love the smiling poopoo hat on zenychan! ^_^
Max level in Blackout is... 550? 500? My bro reached the highest level but I can't really be bothered to do that since while his goal is strengthening his characters and getting top equips, mine is just to get all the different professions and make them look good IMO.
Anyway, that's all from me for now :) Enjoying my holidays. Laters~
Labels: assassin cross, blackout RO, champion, high wizard, lord knight, whitesmith