I know. I know. I haven't blogged in light years. But see,
my dream has just come true!!!
With pet Aliza.
Changed, my new pet: Lovely Kiss
xDD Isn't my Lovely Kiss cute??? Hyahyahya.
And that's Blackout RO, for those wondering.
WANNA COME JOIN ME??? *.* Let's party up!!
(I remembered but I forgot again!!! THANKS SAMMY FOR HELPING ME REGISTER!!! handsome, charming, kind, generous, cool, impeccable, sparkling)
Aside from my computer life, *cough*, I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL MY WORK SAFE AND SOUNDLY TODAY !!! yaaaaay
I woke up early to make sure I wasn't late and thank god I did. Because the train delayed by 10 minutes. Even then I reached the venue at a little over 9 and the deadline is 9:30am.
And on another note, Melbourne is so cold now. It's winter. I'm always shivering in my room even though the heater is on. I'm always clad in more than one layer of clothing. And most of the time... I'm really reluctant to shower...
...it's cold damnit!! T.T
Not that I ever leave the house anyway. I just stay at home playing Gaia and RO and making projects. Besides it's not a good idea to leave the house so often with the swine flu going around. Especially if you're going by public transport...
OH AND
La Corda D'oro Secondo Passo EPISODE 2 is out!!!!!! *dies of joy* The songs they used are soooo goood >.<>
And yeah I'm going back to Indo in a few (mihihii) ...come on hot weather!
Labels: blackout RO, gaia online, La Corda D'oro