I just woke up and now I'm in front of the computer typing this... Don't want to forget the details... So I had a nightmare and this is how it went...
Bella was having her birthday party and everyone was invited. It was located at some island resort in Indonesia. I'm going to skip the front part of this dream cause it's not too relevant and plus I can't really recall it. And when I said everyone I meant... everyone. I remember these people: Ratna, Susan, my bro, mom, dad, Stacey, Gianni, Gina, Maria, Angelina, Wilson, Allison, Bella, Angela, Fanny, and many more but those are the specific ones I can remember directly. I think it's quite random though...
We have reached the hotel. Everyone has put their baggages in their room and they're now all running to the lift and out of it, and jumping into the pool. Many girls were wearing bikinis and so was I but after I got it for a while, I decided to go back up to my room and get my skirt. So I came out of the pool, walked pass the security gates where I met Angelina, and into the lift.
In the lift was a toilet seat smack in the middle of it. There was me, Angelina, my bro, and Wilson. My brother was holding this screwdriver-like thing and poking a little flap in the midst of the toilet water. He was wearing a scientist coat and he told us about doing... something... to the toilet but I can't remember what he was trying to achieve. But the whatever it was, water started leaking out of the bottom of the toilet seat and the water spread outwards threatening to wet our feet with its filthiness. I remember a very disgusted/bewildered look on Wilson's face.
The lift reached the 5th floor. The boys have reached their stop so they both went out. Angelina and I stayed, aware of the water on the floor. All of a sudden, I noticed we were going a bit faster. I looked at the screen. It said "25"... we jumped from 5th to 25th floor...?! Our stop was the 6th floor. We missed it. So quickly.... We watched the screen. It became faster and faster. All of the sudden in my odd dream the lift became a sort of ferris wheel and it spun so quickly. Then my cart transformed into a roller coaster cart on a crazy rail. And I could see the whole roller coaster rail... after going into wild loops and messed up turnings, it... broke off.
I was aghast. Inside the cart (which was still in the shape of a lift), I had clung onto the railings. But the broken path was coming soon and I immediately clung to Angelina. We were both so scared and screaming our heads off.
Then there was a huge explosion. And our cart flew off. I plunged into the sea, and I could see many people struggling in the water too. At least I was alive... When my head managed to get to the water's surface, I saw a small rusty iron boat with no paint but a single red stripe around it. Men with heavy gears were looking at me but they didn't help me. They jumped down and saved the others instead. I even tried to help, since I didn't feel hurt. Finally a 40-something white male in a grey and blue suit pulled me up.
He had grey hair and the look of a detective. We sat facing the shore where the sun was setting and people were still being rescued from the sea. He took out a piece of paper and showed it to me. It said...
Beware 6+ Floor. 5-6PM
I turned around to look at the hotel building. There was clock right above the door and I could see the time... it was way past 6PM already. The detective and I discussed the letter and then... I caught sight of his watch... which said 5:50PM.
I panicked and started fidgeting uncontrollably. There was a crowd of people at the shore and they were all panicking and running wild. I stared straight into the detective's eyes and in a hushed voice told him that we cannot afford to waste any time... We won't be able to warn people before it's too late.
So the both of us ran out to the road, trying to get rides. Cars passed us several times. Then a dark red bus came and stopped. The driver, which was a skinny old many with semi-bald head opened the door. Told us there's seat for one. I begged him and finally he let us both in.
In the bus, everyone else looked at ease. Like they didn't know what just happened, or what is going to. These weren't the people from my hotel though... they're strangers. I thought about my brother and where he was... I felt so guilty I left him. I started feeling guilty for escaping on my own. But that crowd... it was uncontrollable.
For some reason the detective morphed into a chicken-like beast. It was small though and I sought comfort by petting it as I cried my eyes out.
And that's how I woke up. Crying.
I swear my dreams get pretty crazy sometimes. I think watching Angels & Demons might have boosted the craziness though.
Aaaah.... btw, my Dahlia seeds have grown into shoots. In just 4 days!!! I am a great gardener.
Labels: dream