I am back in Melbourne.
The transit at Changi Airport was quite crazy because our plane from JKT to SNG was delayed by 40mins but the plane from SNG to MEL was not. And me and my bro had to run from Terminal 2 to Terminal 3 and to our gate. We kept running and when we reached the skytrain station, I was practically that close to fainting. My breath came out in short irregular gasps and I was kind of tearing up. My knees were weak.
Kind ol' brother helped me carry my laptop and offered to take all my bags but I didn't let him. We were both sweating head to toe when we reached the gate. It was already closing. Anyway it was such a horrible experience. This is the second time in my life that thing irregular breathing thing happen to me. First was years ago when we had a P.E test and I had to keep going through the trials without any rest. I remember the P.E teacher set me on a chair after that on the 4th floor and Ms Vanda saw me, asked what happened, and said I'd be fine. I just hung my head low and by then I was already breathing normally.
Anyway. What a tiring way to Melbourne. And I reached here to the winter cold I hate. I slept till 2:00pm. The electric blanket made it too hot, but when I switched it off it became too cold. The pillow was too low and my whole body ached after that long nap.
Now here I am slowly unpacking. I miss home already. Here there is no jumping Gucci and Polo who welcomes me at the front door always. And no family and close friends. Dark cold boring and loveless. I don't feel like studying at all. Education suddenly feels like... something I don't need. Of course that would not do, but I'm just not motivated.
I seem to get more emo in Melbourne. No wonder I blog once I get here and never did when I was in Indo. Anyway...ahh I don't know what to do. I feel like those rich men who live in a big house filled with luxurious things but empty of simple goodness.