So here's the problem.
Ever since this Monday, I've been waking up at 7:00>AM>6:00. Even when I set my alarm to 9:00AM, or slept at 12:00AM, I STILL wake in those hours. And even worse, today I woke up at 4:00AM, even though I have the time and leisure to sleep in till 9.
Waking up at 4, I was almost immediately led into this odd mix of dream/imagination. I don't know if I was dreaming it all, or imagining everything (all those little scenes??) until 7AM. And I also keep having quite odd dreams nightly. Not that they're nightmares, they're just... weird. They're also not perverted okay. Then again, my dreams often are. (weird, I mean)
So now I'm on wikipedia. It's 8AM. I always thought insomnia is just a difficulty in falling asleep, but apparently it is also the difficulty in maintaining sleep, for instance waking up too early in the morning even when there is an oppoturnity to sleep. Insomnia also lowers a person's performance and I guess that's why I had suuuuuchhh a difficult time trying to focus on David's lesson yesterday. I usually can stand long talks but yesterday I was just fidgeting a lot.
Insomnia can also be caused by clinical depression. Honestly I don't think I'm having clinical depression, just probably too much mood swings every single day and an excessive dose of hyperness. Or maybe, it's due to my current situation. Here let me describe:
Wake up way too early for uni. Does morning routine at twice less the usual speed just to kill time. Go to uni early. Uni. Uni ends. Then I'd be at lost at what to do. If I go home, I would just be facing: no internet, a Chinese girl who's pissed at me, no inDesign to do my projects due next week, a.k.a NOTHING TO DO. So usually I would hang around the computer lab for an hour or so to do some research, open some facebook, do some projects. And then I go home and face all that on the list. Usually I'd be hungry by 6 but dinner doesn't come till 7. So I'd kill time again until dinner, which is usually quite fun. Dinner over and dishes washed at around 7:45. I would go back to my laptop and chat for a bit and later take a shower. After my shower I'd be back on my laptop again, unable to open websites, so just chatting till the time strikes 12.
If you do notice that I've been updating my facebook status, it's because I was using my handphone.
HOWEVER, yesterday my water bottle spilled its contents into my bag, and my ipod, usb, handphone became soaked. Fortunately my usb still worked. My iPod worked except for weird sudden switch ons and a faulty hold switch plus one side of the speaker dead. My phone was going crazy. But later in the night, it became quite tamed, except for the number 5 keypad (JKL) and the Shift key not working. Oh and the selection button too. Oh and let's not forget the backspace button which means once I make an error I have to close everything and re-type. My space button was already dead since months ago. So now in total I have 5 buttons that don't work on my poor yellow little phone. (note: so now if you see me typing in weird symbols, that means I was using my phone to represent J,K or L)
This morning I woke up to an iPod that won't turn on anymore. One dead. Handphone is, fortunately, still working.
Handphone and iPod spoiled I wonder what that meeaaaansss! Yes, guys, I was thinking of iPhone. I've actually been wanting that for quite some time now but never bothered because I was still in love with my yellow phone. But it has grown old and is in frail health... I just don't know. Sigh. Must I really resort to that plain black ol iPhone? Why the heck must it be black?? Don't they know many designers (creative people? hey, it's Apple) looooove the iPhone and they also love colours? iPhone is also rather expensive. :( hmph
Anyway yeah. I don't know if you can tell but I'm trying to kill time right this moment too. It's 8:36 and I plan to do morning stuff at 9. But I have already spent half an hour typing and I don't know how much more I have to say.
I can't believe weekends are coming again!!! Urrghh. If I had internet I'd be still quite okay but I don't. And now that I think about it, why did I like staying indoors so much last time?? Omg. Oh yeah that's right, I was a game and anime addict. Now I just facebook. I can see some people scoff and some smiling. >_>
Oh there are so many events I'm looking forward to over the next few months. I'm also looking forward to Halloween!!! Now that I think about it I should probably spend a bit more days in Melbourne (just a bit) to experience Halloween which just does NOT happen in Indo (lame). Whaddya say, Dad? ;) please? We'll talk.
Labels: insomnia, iPhone