Neighborhood Friendly

Tuesday, July 21, 2009


I am happy today! ^_^

Actually I was happy yesterday too but only at night thanks to the website kak Bern gave me. So I reached home today and Listy asked me if I wanted to take a walk around the neighborhood so I agreed since the weather today is so good. Winter's not as cold as it sounds! I only wore a lace short sleeved top plus a coat over it and it was warm.

The changing of season is quite intriguing to me. Suddenly you see all these new flowers that's never been there before!

How I love this grand bush:








Aaaah I love flowers. Simply love them. They make me happy =w=


And there was this once I was taking a picture of a sign in front of someone's house, and suddenly a big man comes out and shouted at us (well, more like at me, since I was the one snapping on the camera): WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!??
I just very swiftly and calmly said "nothing" and walked away. I do that all the time, and then feel all panicky a few minutes after. Yeah I'm quite weird. THE MAN WAS SO FRIKIN SCARY!!! Eeeek T_T It's like I'm only taking a photograph what's there to be so defensive about?? Maybe he has some sort of criminal record...


You see that plant there? Take a guess, do you think it's smooth or rough?

Anybody can tell it looks very rough and sharp even. But for some reason, on the way back home, I let my hands slide through that bush, and... I was extremely shocked!!! It was sooooooo soft!! Like touching Gucci and Polo!

Wow I was completely astounded. Then after that epic incident I started touching all the things we passed and feeling all the different leaves and petals. Quite interesting. Something you all can try.

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22