.bmp)
Today is the first day of semester 2 and as you can see from the left hand side under 'projects', ....there is a frikin lot to be done. And it's the first day.
Bah, first day whatever. There is no leisure and luxury of a 'first day' in uni unlike back in primary school. A bunch of paper filled with words regarding our project brief was thrown at us. Merciless, I say... cold-blooded merciless T.T sob.
And though it's winter, it's not as cold as I thought it would be. Wow my NEXT coat sure is great! It's not even as cold as walking in Auttumn! Amazing how a coat makes such difference.
Gonna be learning typography...ughhh...so not looking forward to it, though I'm kind of curious what is it about it that makes people actually go "I LOVE TYPOGRAPHY!" ... ... well maybe I would find out... then I'll tell you all about it and maybe even write in huge fonts "I LOVE TYPOGRAPHY!!!!!!!!".
I only have 2 projects for Blair's class this semester!!! Yes!!! And they're all quite fun - publications and web design. I always enjoy Blair's projects (for example the movie poster last semester).
Labels: Melbourne, typography, winter