vina is so damn happy

Wednesday, July 22, 2009



HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~

I sound so hyper. Because I am at the peak of happiness~~~~~

Some of you may already know my semester 1 results which is, if you fail to understand the above diagram, all Distinction except one which has yet to come out. When I knew that, I was okay-happy.

BUT TODAY! Today I went to get my folio from Elvina's house and inside these folios there are all the result sheets for every project I did. And I (unexpectedly) got so many High Distinctions!!! Aaaaa! I am so happy! HAPPY!!!!

Do I sound like I'm boasting to you (which I actually am not)? Meh, don't care. Point is I feel so... ^_________^

Susan knows I'm an ambitious person and so, like in Sims 3, things like these gets me very ecstatic.

I'm so happy... feel like flying to the sky.

And on my "Metamorphosis Flipbook" project result page, which is part of Illustration class, I got this comment:

This book is very well presented
Congratulations!!
You are good at drawing and illustration
We hope that you consider doing the illustration elective in the future
Ohhh *faints*. So happy... I never thought about taking that elective to be honest because I've seen with my own eyes so many people who can draw so so much better than me. Even amongst my classmates there are so many...
But I think my lecturer likes my "characterization" and "storyboards" more than my drawing because on my "General Drawing" result sheet, I got High Distinction for "characters and story boarding" while for my "developing drawing skills/appropriate drawing skills" I only got a Pass... Is that horrible or what =.=;;;

About my overall results I think many classmates earned higher score than I did but with all honesty I am satisfied!!!

And on the way back from Elvina's house, Angel, Shelly and I walked through cold harsh wind and even had to run to catch the tram which we finally missed by a few seconds (and I got laugh at and pointed at my face by a little boy behind the tram window). But it did not matter to me. Joy was making my feet light.
Even from the train station back to the house, it started to rain like mad and I had to carry an A2 folio, plus a heavy bag filled with A4 folios and another bag in which I carry my stuff, AND my umbrella. But did I mind? No. In fact I walked home singing "Raindrops falling on my head".
Vina has been happy. Vina has been very happy.
Hopefully for the second semester I can do as well or even better. However that is quite unlikely since... the workload is just...omg. But we'll see how it goes... Come on Vina, stop being lazy!!! Holiday is over!!!
Fact: Did you know my lecturer said that if we could go through 2nd semester, we could go through the next 2.5 years?
It only proves how insane the workload currently is. Or maybe I'm just not yet used to it...
Don't worry be happy! :) :) :)

PS: Mobile blog is working once again! Be sure to keep an eye out for it


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22