Ai-ed

Thursday, August 6, 2009


Actually, I was blogging yesterday but facebook made my internet crash and thus the post was lost (what happened to autosave?).

So I found that video when I was researching Otsuka Ai for my next project. Ayumi is great!!! I never cease to be impressed by her...! ^.^ long live Ayu~ you can tell from the video how much care she puts into all the details of her performance. How great is she? And she looks so beautiful!

Yesterday I wrote a short novel for Listy titled Listiarini by Vina Kosasih on 5th August 2009, winter.

Today pet-pet wrote a short ridiculous story set in mythical olden China which is quite hilarious really. :)

Tomorrow I shall have a date with myself, time to indulge! ~ No more brooding, Vina!

Oh and uh today I talked to another stranger, an old short lady lugging a huge accoustic guitar. Actually it would have been an engaging conversation but we had to part ways so unfortunately, it wasn't quite enough for a poster.

Before, I talked to... the New York old granny, the short blond woman carrying the huge paper cutter who works in an advertising agency, and the weather granny. All on the train.

I know it's almost all grandmas. But they seem to be the most approachable kind of people so yeah. Oh and I had a chat with my student supervisor's son on the phone too so that makes it another stranger.

But I still haven't found that critical thing that is interesting enough for the poster. Have to keep searching...

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22