Below is all a vague, abstract dream.
Brother was missing. I was alone in my wooden room and I rummaged through all the old cabinets which I remember from my childhood home. The door was open, and a scrawny hunchback old man with bulging eyes and a few strands of white hair gazed at me quietly. The caretaker. I shooed him away since I didn't want him seeing where I put my secret keys. But the moment I took my eyes off him, he appeared at my door again. I shooed him away again. He appeared again, thinking I wouldn't notice. He wanted to see where I hid my keys. What an annoying old man. With that suspicious, ratty look.
Finally I just took the keys, opened my drawers, and collected all my valuables. The old man eyed me. Then as I walked out of my room, the floor shook. Objects rattled on cabinets. I couldn't see her but I knew she was there. Behind the door at the end of the corridor. I could feel her evil presence, which made the old man ecstatic with glee. I didn't like it at all. A black cat walked into the room and was eaten.
I hurried to the living room. The evil presence was getting stronger. Strong wind started blowing outside with heavy rain that came out of nowhere. My Mom and Dad were sitting relaxed on couches and I urged them in serious whispers. We have to leave. Now. Take all there is to take for this perilous journey. So my father wrapped up half a watermelon for our source of food and drink. We went into the car. That in itself was quite a hard task.
We were looking for brother. Or were we? For me I just wanted to escape that girl. But she was there, she followed us. I can't see her but I knew her. With the old man she was, tailing our car.
Our destination was the graveyard. By then brother was with us. We frantically searched for the tombstone of the girl. And somehow we found it. Father used all his strength to pull off a golden plate with her name. I knew that name. But I can't remember it now. It was a name I've never heard of but I knew.
The girl and the old man was still on our tails, horrified when they knew we had taken off the gold plate. But they were too late. We went into a little shop where we traded the gold plate for $100,000. I turned around and saw her for perhaps the first time. She seemed both sad and angry. She had a blue face. She looked at me - us.
The rest of the dream didn't have anything to do with that one, and certainly they were more pleasant. I don't even know how accurate my memory is but yeah. The scariest part of this was probably at the beginning. I was really freaking out in my dream. I wanted nothing more but to escape.
What's with my dreams? :(
I can't complain though, they're interesting :D
Labels: dream