Some of you know me, I never really stick to one thing for long. And I have a very versatile music taste. And thus I announce:
I AM BACK TO LOVING ROCK.
=p
I've been listening to Bon Jovi and B'z mostly. Guys please watch that video on top it's B'z and such an awesome performance that is. Look at the amount of audiences!!! That must be... millions? If I could I'd be within them too =p
In addition to them, there's also Otsuka Ai and Ayumi Hamasaki. But I skip all the slow songs and listen to the hyperactive ones. I guess I'm just being like that. Restless.
So today was a pretty good day. I actually have lots of creative juice in me today! I think it's partly 'cause David Cutter gave me good suggestions. I swear there's something to learn in every project.
After class today I stayed at the computer lab for around 2 hours where I developed my designs. I was afraid of losing the creative strike if I left the building and went home =.=; Hey it happens.
Aside from all that, I've really been wanting to dye my hair =.= I don't mind highlight either. Dyeing all my hair red sounds scary now. I'm thinking of getting highlights in some bright colour.