Hana

Saturday, August 8, 2009




I thought today's a pretty cold day and my Dad called and we chatted. He told me to go out and bask in the sunlight. So... I did. On a winter day. Play that video to get a clue what the weather was like.

So I spent 40mins in total just walking around the neighborhood and taking photos of pretty flowers I walked past.


Here's a weird tree... it's so weird and disgusting don't you think? Reminds me of a big caterpillar...omg. Ew.


Flowers! I love flowers!!!






Another weird plant...




And here is the most surprising one of all...!
Sakura?!?!?










Those photos are taken from 2 different trees. I saw like... 4 of those during my walk. How very unexpected! Isn't the first one sooo pretty?? It's like... chunks and chunks of pink soft petals ~ there were so many bees on those trees though... phew.
And this is a picture to show you a bit of typical australian home:

Oh that kind is so common. They're pretty nice and sweet though =3
I wonder how an Australian home look like inside... hmm... since my homestay parents are Indonesian, I wouldn't know which culture this interior represents.


And for once, I wasn't afraid of getting lost! Why? Because I have google maps on my iPhone!
=p
=p
=p
What? =p you can count me a tourist
Oh and all the pics are taken using the iPhone camera which is... how many megapixels is it again? 3? Can't remember.

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22