So my Mum SMS-ed me early this morning, telling me that she opened the pages of KOMPAS (jakarta local newspaper) and was shocked to see me and my brother in it.

I think this is the first time I've been in a newspaper... lol. Thanks to Uniprep I now have the experience of both newspaper and brochure feature~
However!!!I can't believe they let there be a mistake in the ad!!!
This was what I wrote for the Uniprep testimonial originally:
Uniprep provided me the set of mentality and skills that prepared me for Uni. Lessons (especially Design class) helped me build critical thinking, and opened my eyes to what Design really is and how to approach it. It was more complex than what I thought initially. I was fortunate enough to have the Uniprep experience so I do not struggle in the first few weeks of University life.
This is what was on the newspaper:
Uniprep provided me with the mentality and skills that prepared me for university. Lessons helped build critical thinking, and
opened my eyes. It was more complex than what I thought initially. I was
fortune enough to have the Uniprep experience so I do not struggle in the first few weeks of university life.
I read those words I put on bold for you and was like... what...?
Lessons opened my eyes.
I was fortune enough.
And why is it that my brother's quote had nothing wrong with it?? =.=;
Ah well whatever.
My brother asked me to make him a poster with a photo of him, and the words 'Rocking the centre stage like nobody's business' and 'Austen Kosasih proudly plays Ibanez bass'.
So I did.

It was rather fun but I think I would die if I had to spend the rest of my life making posters...
Uh-oh did I just say that.
._.
2nd semester lessons are being really dry and ... simply quite horrible.
Labels: newspaper, poster, Uniprep