
That's a random doodle of me. It's exactly what I'm wearing right now except I don't have the Grunny slippers. And I'm wearing the NASA shirt which I'm too lazy to put into detail. As for the weird thing at the right that's supposed to be my hand giving a thumbs-down but I fail at drawing so yeah. And those are my freshly painted blue nails :3
Anyway what I've been doing is... making my projects... omgggg. Die stupid projects! It took me so frikin long to make my fringe thing that I've been in a cussing-obsessed state for the whole day. Yes. I sometimes have the urge to cuss and cuss. Must be because of all that
ShaneDawsonTV and
mychonny videos on Youtube. Watch them! Esp mychonny's POCKY video. Haaa I love it. That guy is insane. Love.
Oh and on another note, I stopped facebook from automatically publishing my blog feeds. Facebook sure can kill a blog... I do like the fact that probably more people have been reading my posts but that plain white note page is just too fucking ugly. So yeah! If you're bored out of your mind and wanna read, go to juice-22.blogspot.com. No more facebook note stuff!
I shall confess my sin today: I downloaded music ._.
A few days ago I came across my long abandoned MySpace account which had my photo and lyric snippets of The Used's (how the hell do you pronounce that) song 'Smother Me'. Oooh I used to be sooo obsessed with that song! I think I used to play it every night before I go to sleep =p
Then I realised I don't have any The Used songs in my iTunes except for 'All That I've Got'! Now how the heck did that happen?? I had 3 of their albums once but they must have randomly disappeared. Happens all the time right.
So I downloaded... Blue and Yellow... Taste of Ink... The Bird and The Worm... Let It Bleed... etc etc.
I also heard the accoustic version of All That I've Got on imeem.com and omg what happened to his voice??? He sounded sooo horrible I actually thought maybe it was someone else singing. Anyway check it out if you're into all that.
Random:- I have Illustrator, inDesign, Photoshop, and Manga Studio all open and it's giving me a headache.
- I had lunch twice today. It's supposed to increase my metabolism rate ._. only I guess the portions were a bit big...
- I also ate a banana for snack
- I still have yet to fold my laundry
...omg. I just remembered that I still haven't done my organic magazine spread thingy. Shit!!
Labels: mychonny, shane dawson, The Used, youtube