Usagi-chan!!!

Monday, August 17, 2009
















Moonlight Densetsu - Moon Lips


Fighting evil by moonlight,

Winning love by daylight,

Never running from a real fight,

She is the one named Sailor Moon!

She will never turn her back on a friends,

She is always there to defend,

She is the one on whom we can depend,

She is the one named Sailor...

Sailor Venus!

Sailor Mercury!

Sailor Mars!

Sailor Jupiter!

With secret powers all so new to her,

She is the one named Sailor Moon.

Fighting evil by moonlight,

Winning love by daylight,

With her Sailor Scouts to help fight,

She is the one named Sailor Moon,

She is the one named Sailor Moon

She is the one

Sailor Moon!



If you're weirding out and wondering what the heck's with my sudden sailormoon obsession, well... the answer is, mychonny.




Watch till the end and you will see an epic dance I now watch on my iPhone every night right before I go to bed.

So today uni was just an excruciating pain in the ass. It was sooooooo...........ugh. Esp Tania's super long lecture... I wanted nothing more than for it to end. And then we had David's class where we presented our fringe stuff. Then he said something about some 25% of us still being 'naive in design' which is so... *stab*. I might be one of those 25%... because my fringe item was so messy and I didn't cut it neatly and I used wood glue on paper which cause ripples n shit. Oh nooo...! T_T

He also mentioned how in 2nd semester we will find out who will go on to the 2nd year... omg!!! *is afraid of getting feedback sheet and seeing a Fail or something*...

So it was all just so mentally tiring. And when we were done, it was SO COLD outside!!! Omg! It struck me then it's still winter. I was shivering and stuff and then I decided... I needed some alcohol.



And thus. I pulled Angel into the liquor shop beside my building and made her pay for my 200ml $5 purchase. Of course I paid her back once we got outside the shop. Then we found a seat outside and I just drank and we just chatted and all that. Drinking on a Monday noon is probably weird since according to Angel, people stared at me ._.


Haha whatever~ I don't care. I'll drink when I want to. Besides it's not like I'm addicted to it or anything and buy it all the time.

So does that answer your question why I drew usagi and mini usagi (what IS her name)? Because the mini usagi is underage, which is me. And then there's sailormoon. Because I AM OBSESSED WITH THE SAILORMOON THEME SONG!!! Gee thanks mychonny...


fighting evil the moonlight...

winning love by daylight...

never running from a REAL fight!

she's the one named sailormoon!

Little update: I forgot to mention this just now but... I cut Anita's hair! She has loooong black thick hair but there are lots of split ends and stuff. So I took out my scissors and trimmed all her hair!! Was so fun!! Wanna do it again!!

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22