Tonight we went to Box Hill's Korean BBQ restaurant to celebrate Xaxa's birthday which was on the 4th!
It costed $26.50 for one person...that's a lot! For buffet. That's why we ate so much:
Ooooh meat. Lovely meat. But I think I ate SO much that now I just feel sick thinking of meat. Perhaps I shall have myself salad tomorrow.
In addition to the heavy meat consumption, we were also quite addicted to the strawberry ice-cream! I took 4 scoops in total, and our queen of ice-cream is Sarra who took SIX! o__O dayum!
And Xaxa bought us a bottle of Korean spirits. I drank like 4 or 5 shots can't remember. Angel had half a shot and she got SO HIGH! Hahahha. Oh Angel oh Angel... She started laughing and laughing like a lunatic all by herself (okay I admit, I was laughing along with her too).
We also took a fair share of sunkist - a lot of it actually. Plates and plates of it. It was nice to have after all that BBQ meat!
Omg I just noticed that on one side they all have dark hair and on the other all light. Well but I think it's the flash.
We spent like... I don't know how many hours in that restaurant just chatting on and on. Finally we decided to go back. It was around 10:00pm.
We took pictures at the train station :3
Today I earned a new nickname, "roti" and/or "makanan". Because according to Elvina, my face looks like "makanan", which is food. And Juen once told me when she helped me shoot for the movie poster that my face looks like bread and thus "roti".
I look like food...?
I must look very tempting.
Anyway have I ever introduced to you my friends? I don't think I have. So here's a group pic:
Angel, me, Elvina, Anita, Joy, Xaxa
Sarra is not in this photo cos she was the one who took it :(
But you can go back to the orange eating pic and she's the one on my left :)
That's a dog I found in my neighborhood. It's a lost dog! I would've helped him/her find its owner but it went with this other neighbor so I was like... okay. I think the dog is safe with its owner now though because Listy said she saw a similar looking dog walking with a grandpa the other day.
Also, have I ever told you about this homeless guy who sits beside my RMIT building? I saw him last week crouched by the street wall and it was rather cold. The poor guy was shivering with a hat on the floor open for donations. His eyes were closed and he pulled all the fabric he had close to him. And you know what I did? I simply walked past him!!!
WHAT THE FUCK?!? A few seconds I did that I felt sooooooo bad. Seriously major bad. This happens to me so often. Like the lost dog too. I always regret walking away. Always regret not taking action. I hate that side of me so much.
But! Today when I was walking after class, the guy was there again! I took out a bunch of coins from my coin pouch and gave him $2 I think and I heard him mumble a thank you. I felt much better after that. It's not fair for a man to be shivering on the streets while I go eat korean BBQ buffet for $26.50.
Oh and that's the shampoo label I was working on these past few days. That's the female one. I'm not going to show the male one because I hate it and whatever. I'm going to change the design again later because the lecturer gave us a one-week extention. It's a pain period. Hope this project finishes soon...
On another note, I got my project result back for the Studio E "Colour of Typography" and I got a High Distinction! Yaaaay so happy because I really did not expect to get that. Thank you Niko love you!!!