They Say Simple Is Best

Monday, September 14, 2009



When's the last time you've seen me start a post with my narcist photo huh?


Yes, 'simple is best' they say. I never understood why, and I guess I still don't. Complications always seem more attractive to me, and this is not just in the design context. But yesterday, and today, I feel oddly, simply, happy. Like it's just a day, and you do what you have to do, you finish, you socialize, you rest. Aren't human lives simple actually?

So anyway, I wore my one and only white shirt today (soooooo sick of black) with jeans, and I feel more friendly and easy-going. Oh and my yellow leather jacket. Chu called me a bottle of sunshine. Trust me when I say it's rare for someone to associate me with sunshine. Dude don't ask. Usually it's blood, violence, vampires, murderer, or the like. How could they ey? To a girl with an innocent face as such?

Anyway... today I guess I do feel a bit like sunshine. Let's list a few points why.

  1. The weather today is just right! Cool but warm when under the sun.
  2. I had a good cup of mango flavoured frozen yoghurt topped with peaches for some after-lunch dessert.
  3. I smiled more than I usually do today. Smiling makes you happy.
  4. I had a bit of KitKat dark chocolate. Chocolate makes you happy.
  5. I didn't have a bit of black on me at all! As in my clothes. Oh my shoes were black but... yeah.
  6. My concealer didn't flake as much today.
  7. I feel so much more satisfied with the redesigned shampoo labels than the previous one!



Seriously, I like the redesigned versions SO MUCH FRKEN MORE! I really didn't like the previous ones... You guys saw it right? It's quite obvious the new ones are better... though I didn't show the old male version which was just too bad to be shown. Everyone who commented said they liked the male one more, which is surprising because at first instinct, the female one is more 'pretty'.

But I agree with them, I like the male label more too. It's more interesting shape-wise.

For those who can't read the text, the shampoo for male is called Drunken Hunk Hair Shampoo. You can use it to gain instant high without the hangover. Ain't that great, cowboys? For ladies, we have the Relaxed Lass Hair Shampoo. A single pump of that milky goodness will unwind all the tension and stress, made especially for you hardworking cowgirls.

Well actually they're not literally meant for cowboys and girls. It's just that I based the designs on the Wild West culture. More of the pasture stuff for the female.

So yeah! I'm relieved that project's over! Phew! It really caused me major pain. I bet even David would agree that there's a lot of improvements since the previous design. My next project for his class would be taking an intriguing photograph. Quite looking forward to it. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. Due in one week oh no!

Wish me luck

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22