
Well hello!
I know it's been ages since I last blogged but I have my reasons! Yes, the projects what else.
So what's been happening? Well taking the spotlight would be my birthday on the 25th September. I turned 17! =)) Sure feels different. Next year I'll be 18 wow.
So I celebrated my birthday at Tesselar Tulip Farm all the way at Lilydale... It included a time freeze of over 1 hour standing in the cold pouring rain amidst woods beside the road waiting for the bus to come take us home. Was quite the experience. Probably the most unique birthday every =.=;
During the night we had dinner twice at docklands. My birthday celebration went on from 12am where we opened the wine bottle till 12am the next day. You can imagine we were quite tired -_-;. Anyway I won't talk about my birthday anymore because it's been days since then.
Right now I'm supposed to work on another project but I'm too lazy!!! I'm beat... I slept at 4.30am yesterday working on my website... The whole day I spent really active... I didn't play Sims 3 at all surprisingly.
Morning - went to Collingwood
Noon - modelling for Listy
Night - web design
So yeah the second one is what I'll be blogging about. Listy had this fashion illustration project and so I became a model for the day. Yay.
This one is my favourite (the one on top). I think the mood captured here is just wonderful! Soft sunlight, breeze, the flow of my top and hair, and the expression. Of course, photoshop's Selective Colour tool helped create the atmosphere by a mile.





Some really good shots! Nice work Listy :D
Posing is harder than I thought... Especially for me who sits all day on a regular basis. I had to bend and twist and hold positions my weight concentrated on these painful heels. I walked home limping.
But! It was fun. :)
Sadly, my birthday tulips died that day T_T I was quite sad... People always say things like "I bought you (an item) because flowers die too easily", and now I understand!! It sucks because throwing the flowers away is something so hard to do but if you keep it... where do you put it? I scavanged the petals but in the end I only have 3 tulips left with me.
So anyway I shall be tremendously busy until the 26th October. Not expecting to have any time in my hands to update too much :( but we'll see. Laters!
Labels: fashion, model, photographs