Its February

Thursday, February 4, 2010


Well it's been so long since I posted anything. I don't blog on holidays. Kind of like work ey? Hehe.

Right now I'm blogging because I'm home-alone with absolutely no idea what to do. I just don't feel like doing anything. After I came home from Hokkaido, I went to Singapore for a while, then I played Suikoden 5 like mad. Now that I finished the game, all I do is sleep.

My dreams have been pretty vivid. I woke up at 12 yesterday and I found not much to do. Slept at 11 and I woke up today and went back to sleep. I just have not much motivation to do anything. I feel quite detached from the real world and I keep drifting into my dreams where everything is just so lively. So since the dream world is more exciting than the real world, what do I do? Sleep of course. I just want to lie on my comfortable bed/couch and snooze off.

Also I don't have much will to socialize with my friends. Especially large groups. I feel like I have no enthusiasm to keep up with not-so-familiar faces. I don't feel like going out. I spend most my days with my family - lunch or dinner dates. Seems like I really need to feel comfort. I don't feel like pursuing anything or facing any challenges. Maybe this holiday really is too long... I feel the days just drift on by and me feeling less and less motivated for anything.

All I do is sit around listen to the AC hum and birds chirping or airplanes passing. I'm waiting for life to move on. I know my Dad won't be happy with me thinking this way and he'd be like "you don't like being here with daddy and mommy?" with a teary expression. Haha.

I really need something to happen that will bring excitement back into life. Every passing day I feel more tired dizzy and emotionless. Well uni is starting in 14 days. I welcome it with open arms. May the hectic days begin.


PS: oh and it's been so long since I've been on the computer that I completely forgot my old passwords for e-mail and blogspot. Had to restart them.




news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22