Secrets

Thursday, February 18, 2010



After all these years, I still cannot get over my addiction for shoujo manga...! I just get very excited reading these stories and I'd even make fangirl squeals when the story gets real good. Shoujo manga is the best after all...! (oh if only real life were like that)

Anyway, after reading some mangas for the past few hours, it suddenly dawned on me to check out some 'secret blogs'. Personal blogs written by ordinary people with different pen names. I wanted to read the depths of someone's soul whom I don't even know. I thought it would be interesting. (or is it just me?? maybe I stick my nose into people's business too much =_=)

So as I was Googling, I came across this website:
http://confessions.grouphug.us


My first thought: wow! A confession site! And highly anonymous too. I started reading the secrets of people over the globe... It was quite the experience... I really liked some of them and reading them made me root for these people too, whoever they are.

And when you do post a confession, though people would not reply to you, somehow you feel good because for sure someone somewhere in the world is reading it and perhaps sitting in front of their computer silently rooting for you.

Anyway, just sharing a website with you all :)
Have fun you guys!



PS: I shall be back in Melbourne tomorrow! Wow :(


Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22