Crumpled Tissue

Thursday, March 18, 2010



Basically an update after my long long hiatus. I'm glad to see still some people reading my blog (20-30 views a day is not bad for an inactive blog!)

So what I've been doing is trying to live with the quote 'work hard play hard'. Uni has been rather busy. As usual, it gets pretty alien at the start of a new semester. But I'm glad I'm starting this year with packaging design since I love packaging...

Also I've been playing Castle Age on facebook which Listy cannot stand. Yeah I know it's not a very feminine game but since I grew up with my brother influencing me on everything, there you go... a game nerd I've grown up to be. But I don't mind. I've had great memories with my games, they're at least better than Barbie! (or...worse off, Bratz o___O)

Oh and here is my music video:




Rate and comment!

And I don't know if I've posted this before but I've got a new 'mobile blog' now since Twitter is a bit too micro at times. I've grown to enjoy Tumblr and here is the link


I know... unmissable.
On the other hand, due to a recent univeristy project, I made a wordpress blog!


Well it actually doesn't contain anything personal, since the contents are purely answering questions that my lecturer posted up which are mainly about interaction design.

Also I realised I haven't even blogged about my new apartment! Well yeah I moved in with Listy and now we're free of homestay! Yeah! I've been honing my cooking skill which is improving greatly since we cook together almost all the time. They taste pretty good too! The only failed dish would be Green Curry but that wasn't too bad either I guess... As a student I'd give a cooking tip and that is always use garlic/onion!

Nyehehe.
Anyway I'm half starving right now since there's no more food in the apartment except for rice and indomie. So... I guess I'll cook up something... maybe a small dish of fried rice and egg. Or perhaps just indomie, an all-time favourite of everybody internationally. Serious, has Indomie ever won an instant-food award? It certainly must!

Labels: , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22