Chu came over to my apartment just now and we just chilled, like we always do. And we somehow came across the topic of this game called 'Trace Memory'.

She told me about how she had a sleepover at my house last time and we played this game together. I was stuck at the bridge, and we both figured out at last how to get over that place. She liked the game enough to go home and download it.
Sounds convincing doesn't it, that she and I were there, playing this game together.

But what was truly weird, was, I did not recall any of it.
I remember chu staying over at my place. But I don't remember ever playing this game. Not once! I watched the trailers, the gameplay and videos just now, I also read the game plot, but none of them sounded familiar to me.
Chu was 1000% sure that I've played the game. Because I was the one who introduced it to her, and we played it together. But me... I don't recall a thing. Which is weird... of course you will remember a game that you've played before, especially after seeing the screenshots and videos. But I didn't. o__o not. at. all.
Wow... I have amnesia.
I don't think you recall, but I had a blog post few months ago where I said I had a very small seizure. And apparently, seizures may cause amnesia. I might be just making extreme conclusions, but seriously I do not recall that game - at all! And that makes no sense to me because I remember all the games I've played. They're not easy to forget when you've spent hours on it.
Freaky.
On a lighter note, Chu said this is just like in the movies. One day I'll be one of those heroines who have amnesia and wake up on the hospital bed to a striking young man who is supposedly my lover and I have no memory of him. Haaah xD
No btw, I don't want that to happen. Seizures are freaking scary and once (even if it's a small one), is enough. No more!!!
Labels: DS, hypotension, low blood pressure, Nintendo DS, petite mal, seizure, trace memory