
Look at this, another blog post! And it hasn't been long at all since the previous one. I promise to make this one less serious :D
I'm currently having a strong urge to go cosplay. Look at that picture up there! So beautiful isn't it...! I want to buy myself a pink wig too, since I can have two alternative cosplay characters, that is: Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) and Mayura (Matantei Loki Ragnarok). Their costumes aren't too complicated either, which is good.
I did go to a wig shop the other day and I tried out several wigs. They were blonde almost white, like Lady Gaga's hair colour. But they looked so horrible on me!! I looked like a witch. The fringe was weird, and hair flared to the sides. I guess it might be because the wig was new, just came out of the box. At least, that's what the shopkeeper told me.
But I'm looking at some wigs right now on eBay... never used eBay before. But it sure is convenient compared to scouting those wig shops in the city with the scary shopkeepers... I'm currently considering this
item. It will be around $44, which is... not too bad. Since I have been saving a lot of money by cooking and eating at home. But recently, I spilled water in my bag again!!! Arghh! I did the exact same thing last year and destroyed my phone and iPod. Now my iPhone is damaged... the functions work fine, but the screen brightness cannot be adjusted. The lights are ruined, I reckon. I can barely see anything on the screen.
I don't know how much it will cost to fix that since I am too damn lazy to call the guy up and ask. If my Dad were here he would help me get this done... hahaha. Oh those happy days when you just sit at home and everything is done for you... tsktsk.
Can someone buy this for me as an Easter present? :)
Labels: cosplay, ebay, luka megurine, pink, vocaloid, wig