......

Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Hi guys.

I'm lying on my bed as I type this. I just came home a while ago and you know, Wednesday is when we have the 2 major classes. I'm so brain-fried I can't even get myself to read manga. I just want to lie here on my bed in complete silence. Waiting for my dad's phone call at the moment... going to discuss next semester elective with him. Discussions with him are always productive, tough decisions become easier. I'm considering web design, advertising, or packaging. It so happens that packaging and advertising are both 'the better careers', I guess I'm lucky since I have genuine interest in them.

But packaging....... every time I remind myself the hell I went through the previous project, I feel like I can just re-die.

Anyway, I've got a big heap of new project for corporate identity and I got Billabong. I have no idea what to do, the brief is so abstract. My head is pulsing, I need to stop writing. Instant noodles for tonight.


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22