
Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Suddenly,I'm not half the girl I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.
Why he
Had to go I don't know, he wouldn't say.
I said,
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.
Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play,Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Why he
Had to go I don't know, he wouldn't say.
I said,
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.
Yesterday,Love was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
I'm listening to jazz at the moment, mostly Lisa Ono. Her cover of Yesterday (The Beatles) and La Vie En Rose (Edith Piaf) cover are really nice. Wasn't much of a jazz person, but just now, I felt the joy of jazz music.
It was raining, and the sky was pretty much solid black. From my window I could see the city lights, and my room was dark except for the table lamp, which illuminated my room in warm orange. I just sprayed my room with the Pomegranate room spray, so it was fragrant and all. And this is rare, but I wore my pastel knit cardigan. Also the jazz was amazing. I couldn't resist taking a glass of sparkling rosé.

Since a few months ago, I have been influenced by my mom's love for luxury items. What girl doesn't like the sight of sparkling diamonds/crystals? But I think simple moments like this is as beautiful as any diamond. Well a diamond can stimulate the sense of sight and touch, but I had hearing, sight, smell and touch. How awesome is that. A diamond comes with a price but a moment is priceless. But on the other hand, a diamond is timeless, but a moment passes by so quickly :(
I don't know why it just suddenly struck me, but for the past few days I really wanted to be rich, I wanted to be able to buy all the luxury items I loved. I love beautiful things so much. But as I write this I realise that I don't need all of those. I am satisfied with what I have, and there is no need to be greedy. Well okay, complete honesty, I still want them. But the word is: moderation. Having too much won't make it special anymore.
And yes, I am aware that I haven't blogged in a long long time. Heehee. Well I have been busy, I barely had a day to rest for a whole week, but now it's much better. I just need to finish up the remaining 20% of 4 projects and complete the e-folio. I don't have class next week so you can imagine me pigging indoors and being a total hermit.
Oh look, I just ran out of wine...
The alcohol is in my system, I am subtly drunk.