I actually don't know what to write about, but since I have nothing to do and it's still too early to sleep (still 9.30pm), I thought I should blog.
So what have I been doing in the past few days?
- My banwidth limit is actually 5gb but I've used up 15gb :p and that's why my internet is sooooo slow right now T.T
- Went to KBOX for 5 hours of japanese songs karaoke, it's $18/person including 2 free drinks of our choice! And Juen's friend had a voucher so it was only $13/person...super cheap!!! They had all the Japanese songs I knew... it was wonderful ~ must go there again. And I found out that Saho's voice is soooo gooooddddd! Sugoi! She even sang enka.. Juen and I have become her fan!
- Music genre shifted back to J-pop again thanks to the karaoke session. In a short time I have changed from... jazz - k-pop - j-pop.
- Playing the mmorpg Granada Espada. I love the designs!!! I love the female elementalist's costumes!! ^o^
- Listy's little sister arrived at Melbourne today. We watched Shrek 4 (3D) at IMAX yayy!!!! I must say the movie itself wasn't as good as the previous two, but I love the characters already so the movie was awesome for me ^.^ i love Puss and Donkey!!!!!
- I've had dinner at Nasi Lemak House 3x in one week... amazing.
Well even though very often I feel so lost and don't know what to do, I always end up having a good day anyway. Tomorrow I plan to go borrow a book from the library. Haven't been reading in a long time.
Going back to indo in 4 days o_o I can't wait to meet my family, gucci polo, hang out with friends, eat good food!!! And then go to Beijing.. woohoo :DDD
Random note: needs to buy soap, toothpaste, and more white/beige clothes.
Labels: elementalist, Granada Espada, IMAX, KBOX, Nasi Lemak House, shrek 4