renewing the old

Tuesday, June 8, 2010


Before:


After:






Well some of you may know my spontaneity when it comes to dyeing my hair. And here goes, a new colour I've never tried before: jet black. pitch black. super intense black maximum power.

My original hair was never this dark, it had a bit of brown in it. So this is a first. I was kind of shocked when I saw my reflection in the mirror for the first time (I'm still surprised, I haven't had black hair in around 2.5 years).

And the results? I do like it! It's refreshing and I don't regret it at all. But I think I suit lighter hair since I look so plain with black hair... or at least, I feel I do.

Wel black is not bad really when I thought about it last night before I made my decision. I always admired those oriental-looking asian girls with pale skin and long black straight hair... though I don't think I can pull off that look.

Whatever...


On the point about black haired asian girls, this is my idol: Zhou Xun!!!!


I don't know if you guys have ever watched Painted Skin or The Message. I just think she is such a beauty! Something about her face... I can't place it.


It's like she is cute, cool, beautiful, young, mature, all at the same time.


And she has this certain charisma... wow I'm just a huge fan!! Zhou Xun!!!


And this is my fave pic of her:



That was what I was talking about: asian face, long black hair. Nice!

PS: Need to stop buying black clothes :(

Labels: , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22