I was just watching youtube all day and decided to watch the video Petrick asked me to a long time ago, it is SNSD's "Oh!" music video. And that led on to other videos and I ended up spending hours on SNSD...wow. So when you have 9 pretty girls, you gotta choose a favourite right? Here' mine:
Yuri!!!
She's sooooo pretty, cute, funny, sexy, etc. Watch this video:
Here's another video where I think the SNSD girls look really pretty:
I'm quite sure Yuri is 1:19... Soooo pretty *o*
Anyway, watching SNSD makes me want to go on a diet. lol. That's a good thing... maybe I should buy jeans that are too small for me again. Last holiday I bought a pair of jeans that were too small and had a goal to fit into those jeans by the end of the holiday and I did (I'm wearing them right now actually)!