Hey guys! It's been a while. Everything has been quite dramatic lately, especially last night @_@.. I was too tired to go to the last class of the week, so I skipped it :p But yay it's holiday now!!!
Then again, you can't really count it as a holiday because there's quite a lot due after the break... I better start making a holiday time management plan... My parents are arriving at Melbourne tonight! In a few hours actually. Yay :D Welcome to Melbourne mom n dad! I can't wait to see the things they got me... feels like Christmas! fufufu...
Unfortunately, the weather has been quite dreadful I think. The wind is just... overkill. Listy and I come home everyday just drained from walking against the wind. In fact, I think I'm coming up with a cold... T.T
Hmm... this is really rare, but I can't think of anything to say! How bout simply, enjoy your holiday guys~ :D